Please do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Following government guidelines the treatments we will be offering in the salon from Monday 13th July will be all manicures and pedicures, waxing (excluding face and eyebrows), massage (back and full body) and spray tans. When the government announce that we are able to offer other treatments we will do so with immediate effect.
How to Book
Arriving for your Appointment
Please attend your appointment alone as we are unable to accept children into the salon at this time. Arrive five minutes early for your appointment as you will be asked to confirm your contact details (for use in Track and Trace if required), that no-one you live with has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days and if you have any of the following symptoms:
- New, continuous cough.
- High temperature or fever.
- Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste.
Payment will be require at check in.
You will be directed upstairs to your designated waiting area where you will be required to use the hand sanitiser.
All clients are required to wear a face covering / mask for all appointments, so if you have arrived not wearing one, please put it on at this point.
How we have made the Salon COVID-19 Safe
Our priority is to provide a service and maintain a safe environment for both clients and therapist. We also recognise people come to our salon to relax and enjoy treatments, therefore we have taken this into consideration when making the following changes:
- Therapist will practice social distancing between each other.
- Where possible therapists will not be on the shop floor (ground floor).
- We now have three waiting areas within the salon where seats are set at a distance. Seating is cleaned between each client within the waiting areas.
- Although a good cleaning routine was already practiced, this has increased and all surfaces and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between each client. Couches will no longer have couch covers on and disposable couch role will be used.
- As before, disposable towels will remain and our two waxing systems are single use with no double dipping.
- Therapists will be wearing a face covering / mask, plus a visor if there is no screen between yourself and the therapist.
- The use of gloves has been increased, however we understand gloves do not substitute good hand washing.
- Magazines and drinks will not be offered in the salon at this time.
We understand this is a lot of changes and a lot to take in, but we want to assure you that visiting the salon is safe and we look forward to pampering all of our lovely clients again!
If you would like to discuss the treatments at Millies Beauty Salon, please get in touch and one of our fully qualified beauticians will be happy to help. If you wish to book a treatment, you can book online, call 0113 242 9217 / 07413 784184 or arrange in-store. We are located in Leeds city centre and open 7 days a week.
Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation or a charge may be made. A 50% deposit is required for Sunday appointments, appointments over 90 minutes or for group bookings.
We're located in Leeds city centre, just off the Headrow on Vicar Lane. If you walk down past TK Maxx / Argos on the Headrow and turn left at Lloyds Bank, we're between the Travelodge and Panasonic.