Our main meal as part of the detox diet was Red Kidney Bean Hotpot.
- 1 organic onion
- 1 organic garlic clove, chopped
- 1 organic red pepper
- 125g organic mushrooms, chopped
- 400g can Suma organic tomatoes
- 2 x 400g cans Suma red kidney beans
- Mixed herbs
- 250ml organic vegetable stock
No chocolate pudding afterwards unfortunately, but a close second – strawberries & raspberries!
Breakfast was a Carrot and Apple Kick-Start smoothie:
- 6 organic carrots
- 4 organic apples
- 4 sticks of organic celery
And mixed seeds (pumpkinseeds are my fav!)
For lunch I had:
- Crudités: organic cauliflower florets, mangetout, organic cucumber, organic celery, organic radishes
- Fresh fruit
Throughout the day I drank plenty of water and had a few herbal tea’s – my favourites at the moment are Organic Fair Trade White & Fruity Tea and Dragonfly Organic Moonlight Jasmine Tea.
And of course a selection of daily supplements, including Solgar Omega Advanced.
All the fruit, veg, teas, supplements – in fact everything – are available from Millies Fresh & Organic. If you have any questions or would like help or advice on dieting please call in and have a chat.